Which branch offices of a lender must be registered with FHA?

The mortgagee must register all branch offices in which it conducts FHA business, including originating, underwriting, and/or servicing FHA-insured mortgages. All branch offices must meet FHA’s staffing, office facilities, and operating requirements, and all applicable licensing requirements.

For additional information see Handbook 4000.1 I.A.4.a; I.A.6. available at http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/administration/hudclips/handbooks/hsgh.